Location: 2112 North 15th Street & 11th Avenue - Factory - No.89
Original Location: 338 - 340 East 33rd Street, New York City, N.Y. - Factory No. 372
Built by: C.E. Purcell - 1898 - three-story brick building.
Originally built for: Salvador Rodriguez Cigar Company(1891 - 1908).
Square footage: 18,800
Manufacturer of labels: "Los Tres, Infanta Euliana, Charles the Great"
Actual use: Office space for the Hillsborough Community College
Reference information: "Cigar City Architecture and Legacy" - 2015 - Pg. 193 - Author: W. Reyes, Ph. D.