Location: 3104 N. Armenia Avenue, West Tampa - Factory - No. 217
Original Location: 167 E. 84th Street New York City, N.Y. - Factory No. 404
Built by: C.E. Purcell - 1907 - three-story brick building with basement in Italian Renaissance style, original structure. Two other non-historic additions were add to the original structure in the 1960's and 1970's..
Originally built for: Garcia & Vega Cigar Company (1908 - 1970) In 1970 Villazon & Co. adquired the building, and then sold in 1999 to the Oliva Tobacco Co.
Square footage: Original structure 35,600 sq. ft. Later additons up to 60,000 sq. ft. today.
Manufacturer of labels: "Perla Espanola, Flor de P.F. Caracaba & De Garcia, Eterna, Lucinda, Alvaro Garcia Longo, General Hallek, Flor de Garcia & Vega, Merciless, La Rosa de Mayo, Duquesita, El Mas Noble, and Faustino".
Actual use: Offices & Warehouse
Reference information: "Cigar City Architecture and Legacy" - 2015 - Pg. 153 - Author: W. Reyes, Ph. D.